Search for at
BigBangGamers.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
New BBG Forums - PLEASE READ!!! General Discussions for the Gaming Community SHADoWNiNETR3S 0 Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:27 pm
SHADoWNiNETR3S View latest post
New BBG Discord Server General Discussions for the Gaming Community TheONE 3 Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:35 pm
BigBangTheory View latest post
Meet the Big Bang Gamers Off Topic gara_girl 1 Mon May 20, 2019 3:06 am
gara_girl View latest post
BBG Minecraft Other Games Bonko 3 Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:33 pm
BigBangTheory View latest post
Traded with supposedly Big Bang(not confirmed)gone wrong :/ Help Needed joe1 11 Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:57 pm
ScorchingVenom View latest post
Hybrid Drives (SSD meets HDD) Hardware Review Omega 1 Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:03 pm
techinfinite View latest post

Windows 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    BigBangGamers.com Forum Index -> Hardware Review
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
techinfinite
Colonel
Colonel

usa.gif

STEAM PROFILE:
Visit member's Steam Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:06 pm Post subject: No icon Windows 10 Reply with quote

If you are planning getting windows 10 it will be free for the first year if u have windows 7 ,8 and 8.1
SHADoWNiNETR3S
Game Server Admin

blank.png

STEAM PROFILE:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:20 am Post subject: No icon Re: Windows 10 Reply with quote

im so getting 10.

forNeverAlone
Game Server Admin

australia.gif

STEAM PROFILE:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:29 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Windows 10 Reply with quote

Is this confirmed or just hearsay?  Please provide more info.
Sponsor
coRpSE
Private
Private

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:25 am Post subject: No icon Re: Windows 10 Reply with quote

forNeverAlone wrote (View Post):
Is this confirmed or just hearsay?  Please provide more info.

Just do a search, I saw it over on CNET that it will be free at first, for the first year, there is no word on how much it will cost after that year is up.
I think personally its a ploy to get those that have Windows 7 still and refused to go to 8, to get into 10 thinking "hey, its free". If I do go for it during the free period, I will wait until the end of the year so I can decide if its worth it.

But overall, to me, it looks like garbage. They are trying to make a unified OS that will work on everything, but for those that are just say using PC, this means your going to have a bunch of crap that you don't need unless your going to be using a touch screen. The new icons look like they were made by someone using paint and did a very horrible job with them. The stuffed I liked from Windows 7 and older is being phased out like the control panel, looks like they got rid of the mode for icons and went with just the "Category" view. There is many other worthless stuff they put in that to me is pretty much make it too bloated. Overall, if you like Windows 8+, you will probably like Windows 10, but, if you are like me and hated Windows 8, then your probably going to hate Windows 10.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view BigBangGamers.com Forum Index ->  Hardware Review Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: